FA: Venue Management
Plan and deliver operations that occur on venues.
The Venue Event Services Supervisor is responsible for oversight of Event Services and Front of the House operations at the venue. The Venue Event Services Supervisor will schedule Event Services volunteers, handle volunteer issues and monitor the Event Services phone line. The Venue Event Services Supervisor develops and supports briefing notes.
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: Customer Service
- Resolve conflicts
- Deliver spectator services, including ingress, spectator movement around venue and spectator information points
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: Event Management
- Monitor Event Services phone line
- Implement Crowd Control Plan
- Develop and support briefing notes
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: Volunteer Management/Human Resources
- Deploy and manage volunteers and Team Leads Recruit, register and train VCC Volunteers