Welcome to the Invictus Games Toronto 2017 Nations Relations Official Communications page. This password protected page will only be accessible via the link that was emailed to you. Official Games communications and documents will continue to be emailed to the appointed Team Contact for each nation. However, following that email, the information and related documents will be posted to this page so that you may access it at any time. You may share the link and password with any of your colleagues and team staff that you wish to have access to official communications and documents published by the Toronto 2017 Invictus Games Organizing Committee.
Please continue to direct any questions to Shauna Bookal, Toronto 2017 Nation Relations Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 26th, 2017
|Nation||Team Manager||Contact Details|
|Denmark||Capt. Mikkel Soelbergemail@example.com|
|Germany||Lt Alexander Schneider||Sporttherapie@bundeswehr.org|
|Iraq||BG Ammar Jabbarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Netherlands||Pieter van der Peetemail@example.com|
|New Zealand||David Pilgrim (Pirate)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|United Kingdom||Jennie Cooperemail@example.com|
April 20th, 2017
1. ALOs MUST RETURN THIS FORM TO RECEIVE THEIR LOG-IN INFORMATION. IT SHOULD BE RETURNED ASAP TO BE READY FOR THE PORTAL LAUNCH ON APRIL 17
2. The Accreditation Liaison Officer should be the person who will be registering all of a Nations competitors (likely the Team Manager). You may share the log-in information with others from your team if more than just yourselves will be helping in this process.
This a comprehensive guide to using GMS (the registration website). It outlines the steps needed to successfully input participants. This step must be completed first before entering any competitor into a sport.
This can be used by ALOs who would like to bulk upload competitors’ information into the system
This is a support document to assist with the Bulk Upload Template. It identifies codes and formatting that must be used for the bulk upload template to load successfully.
This a comprehensive guide to using GMS for sport entries. It outlines the steps needed to successfully input participants into particular sports and categories. You will not be able to register a competitor into a sport until they are uploaded into the ACR system first.
All accreditation related questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
April 4th, 2017
The College of Physician and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) has sent the accompanying letter addressed to any medical doctor that you plan on bringing in support of your Nation’s delegation. All medical doctors must hold a valid Certificate of Registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) to practice medicine in Ontario.
Specifically, for the 2017 Invictus Games, any visiting medical doctor must apply for a Restricted Certificate of Registration with the CPSO. With this restricted license to practice, your team doctor(s) will be able to:
1) Practice medicine on, and only on, all accredited members of your Nation’s delegation.
2) Make medical decisions for all Nation’s delegates regarding non-emergent / stable medical conditions. Invictus Games Toronto 2017 Host Medical Services will make all medical decisions when involving an emergency or un-stable medical condition including a potential life-threatening injury, a potential concussion, a potential spinal injury, or major fracture etc.*
The CPSO process to obtain the Restricted Certificate of Registration is outlined clearly in the accompanying letter. It will be the responsibility of each medical doctor to complete the CPSO application process. Unfortunately, it is beyond the ability of Invictus Games Toronto 2017 to facilitate this process in any way. Please note that all applications must be received by CPSO by MAY 18, 2017.
If you are going to go apply for the certificate and have questions about the forms or submitting, you would need to go through CPSO directly. All inquiries should be sent directly to Fiona Teape at CPSO:
Supervisor, Applications and Credentials
Quality Management Division
Tel. (416) 967-2600 ext 342| Fax. (416) 967-2619 | www.cpso.on.ca
If they have questions about going through this process in general (as to how it relates to our Games), please do not hesitate to contact me back.
Yours in Sport,
Chair, Nation Relation
March 13th, 2017
Team Official Buy-In Program Details
1. Extra Team Official Buy-In Program information – Friends & Family Buy-In will be provided at a later date to your F&F lead
Registration Information – ACR & Sport
2. Bulk Upload spreadsheet for collecting registration information on your competitors for our accreditation system
TAB 1 – use this to collect competitor and team official information
TAB 2 – instructions on how to fill out TAB 1 – follow these formats
TAB 3 – acceptable country codes
Release of Individual Nation GMS Entries Templates
3. Sport Entries template – to help in your collection of information for competitors based on sport entries – using this template now will make using the Sport Entries system on April 17, 2017 easier.
Schedule of Events – Daily Schedule
4. Schedule of Events by DAY – this includes the order of events to give you a better idea of timing – as always this is subject to change based on sport entries.
Training Booking Process
5. Team Training Schedule booking process
Training Block Schedule – Team Sports
6. Training Block Schedule – these are the blocks you can choose from – please select your top 3 preferences by selecting the number blocks you’d prefer and respond back to Shauna by May 31.
A few questions were brought up on the calls regarding our VIP program and who is/is not invited. We’d like to direct your questions on this matter to email@example.com
January 23rd, 2017
The Invictus Games Foundation has released Version 3 of the Uniform Guidelines on January 23rd, 2017. Please note the changes to the Table on Page 4 that are underlined.
November 30th, 2016
The Invictus Games Foundation has just released their Uniform Guidelines package that will be in effect for the Toronto 2017 Invictus Games. These Guidelines are created by and will be enforced by the Invictus Games Foundation based in the UK. Please review this document carefully and do note that there is an Approvals process in place which can be found on Page 3. Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please send them directly to Malgorzata Gryzb at the Invictus Games Foundation office. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 8th, 2016
Release of Individual Nation Quotas for:
– Team Officials
– Friends and Family
**Action for Nation Lead – Please return your Nation Quota Form with anticipated numbers.
November 4th, 2016
Release of the Sport and Competition Management Version 1 package which includes:
– The Invictus Games General Rules
– Sport Competition Formats
– Sport Categorizations
Release of the Schedule and Venue Information Version 1 package which includes:
– Sport Competition Schedule
– Competition Venue Descriptions