FA: Special Projects
The Special Projects function is tasked with enlivening the Invictus games mission “ Transforming Empathy to Empowerment”. Our area of operations includes Special Events, Community Outreach and Education programs, Culture and Sponsorship Activation and The Invictus Games Toronto 2017 Relay.
We are responsible for creating awareness and excitement around the Invictus Games Toronto 2017 with the general public through engaging public promotion and education events. We will deliver strong and consistent awareness programs around the Invictus Games Toronto 2017 vision “Transforming Empathy into Empowerment.”
The Games Activation Ambassador will be responsible for attending mascot appearances and will act as an ambassador for the Invictus Games Toronto 2017 and VIMY, the official mascot of the Invictus Games Toronto 2017.
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: Marketing
• Act as an ambassador for the Invictus Games Toronto 2017 and the mascot program at events and appearances
• Assist with maintenance and care of the mascot costume
• Assist with crowd engagement during mascot appearances
• Host and effectively engage large crowds and audiences
• Other responsibilities / tasks related to the mascot program such as setting up event materials