Team Canada FA acts as the liaison between Invictus Games Toronto 2017 and Solider On who manages the competitors for Team Canada. Additionally, the FA is responsible for the delivery of the Canadian Friends & Family program and all its requirements.
Helping make sure Team Canada’s Friends & Family feel comfortable and settled. Support them by, answering questions, solving problems that arise and helping navigate the various Invictus Games events.
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: Customer Service
- Distributing uniforms and apparel to F&F.
- Ensuring that families are enjoying their experience.
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: International Relations
- Ability to speak French as several of our families are Francophone.
- Ability to handle difficult situations that potentially involve mental health or family issues.
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: Volunteer Management/Human Resources
- Organizing the large F&F contingent and get them moving in the same direction.
- Dealing with family members facing new, stressful situations and finding solutions or methods of coping.