Accommodations (ACM) will provide Venue Management for the Host Hotel (Sheraton) which serves as the Invictus Village. ACM is responsible for ensuring integrating planning and operations with the Host Hotel Staff ensuring the hotel is not only safe, secure and comfortable, but a fun place for all our guests which include Competitors, Coaches, Friends & Family.
The ACM team is looking for inspired, energetic and caring individuals for the Games Services Crew position. As a Crew member, you will have the opportunity to meet, greet, and assist the competitors and family and friends from 17 different Nations in the Invictus Village.
As a Games Services Crew member, every day will be different and you perform many roles in the Invictus Village from helping clients find their way around the hotel, providing brilliant local knowledge of the surrounding area, to sneaking in a game or two of pool with the competitors at the entertainment lounge.
As a Games Services Crew member, you will be inspired and rewarded for supporting a remarkable Games and providing a positive impression of Toronto to our guests.
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: Customer Service
- To create a favourable impression of the Invictus Games through provision of a friendly, helpful and welcoming initial contact with all guests during the arrival/check in period.
- Run the IG2017 Help Desk providing support to all guest needs.
- Activating the entertainment lounge assisting with activities for guest of all ages.
- Monitoring Accreditation and providing access control to certain areas of the hotel
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: International Relations
- Assist guests from 17 nations providing information and assistance to make their experience in Toronto as carefree as possible
- Always going the extra mile and master the art of listening, to ensure that guest queries are answered fully and resolved.
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: Hotel Operations
- Assisting with a variety of Hotel tasks including wayfinding, arrival and departure services, concierge, catering and events and general administration
- Some daily task assignment will require computer skills ranging from basic to advance.
- Assisting with the daily operations of the Village Operations Centre by performing light office administration tasks.
- Working with the Accreditation Supervisor, Games Services Crew will operate the Accreditation centre providing vital support to guests during the check in process.
- Working with the Hospitality Supervisor, use a database to distribute meal vouchers and resolve any issues.