Accreditation is responsible for delivering an accreditation process to all client groups (competitors, friends & family, team officials, media, sponsors, dignitaries and workforce). Accreditation will be responsible for producing and distributing accreditation badges as well as and alternative passes.
Working with Accreditation Management, the Accreditation Supervisor will oversee the operations of the Accreditation Centre at the Host Hotel (Sheraton).
This may include opening/closing facilities, managing the assignment and breaks of Games Services Crew on shift in the Accreditation Centre, image capture, issue resolution and the production of accreditation cards.
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: Computer Literacy
- Develop an advanced knowledge of the accreditation system and solve basic technical problems
- Use the accreditation system to review client information for accuracy, photo capture and the production of accreditation badges
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: Volunteer Management/Human Resources
- Oversee Games Services Crew in the Accreditation Centre
- Perform shift briefings and assign roles to all individuals daily
- Monitor Crew performance and ensure they have all the tools needed to perform tasks correctly
- Monitor Crew breaks
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: Customer Service
- Create a friendly and welcoming environment in the Accreditation Centre
- Ensure clients have a positive accreditation experience
- Resolve any issues in a constuctive and helpful manner
- Incorporate solutions to language barriers in all operations involving guest communication.