FA: External Partnerships
The purpose of EXP is to build positive and respectful relationships with external partners to ensure appropriate involvement at all stages of the Games planning and engagement process.
EXP wants to enable our partners to lead and deliver on initiatives that support the overall success of the Games, broaden awareness and education about the Games and their impact.
The EXP Driver will provide transportation services for External Events guests and partners as necessary. In addition, EXP Drivers will also perform EXP Events Team Member responsibilities, ensuring a seamless guest experience across a range of events, providing a meaningful and positive end-to-end experience for our partners and guests by increasing awareness of the Invictus Games Toronto 2017 and our impact. EXP Drivers will actively promote our Games agenda by sharing information, building relationships, promoting Games activities, being brand ambassadors and providing white glove, VIP customer service to our partners and guests.
- Promotional activities as necessary (greeters, onsite ambassadors, directional, ushers, crowd hype, etc.)
- Distributing Invictus Games Toronto 2017 materials (swag, education, games collateral) and educating guests about the Games and their impact
- White-glove/concierge style service for premium events as necessary
- Event coordination tasks as required, including shipping, site inspections, brand installations etc.
- Other tasks as required
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: Customer Service
- Creating enthusiasm for the Games and our competitors at events as necessary
- Acting as Invictus Games Toronto 2017 ambassadors at external events (relaying Games overview, background and historical information, opportunities and up-to-date Games schedules)
- Adapting to shifting onsite environment environments (changing roles based on crowd dynamics)
- Ensuring all guests receive the highest possible level of care throughout each event
- Growing the Invictus Games Toronto 2017 network by capturing guest information and relaying follow-on opportunities
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: Fleet Driver
- Transportation services for Invictus Games Toronto 2017 guests, partners or competitors as needed
- VIP transport service for high-profile guests, as needed (meet and greet, luggage handling, standby service)
- Shuttle service for small groups, as necessary (no buses, SUVs or small shuttles)