Welcome to the Invictus Games Toronto 2017 media page!
Available below is information that will assist media in covering the upcoming Games.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The media accreditation process will ensure that members of the media have adequate and appropriate access to the competitors, sports, and venues of the Invictus Games Toronto 2017 to cover the Games. Without valid accreditation, media will be unable to access media zones and services within the Invictus Games.
Media Accreditation Process:
- Accreditation for media will be on a request-basis only.
- To request accreditation, media must submit a request form which will be available on this page as of June 1 to July 15, 2017.
- All requests will be reviewed, and only successful media applicants will be advised by email of the result of their application.
- If approved, media will be required to complete a second and more detailed form which will need to be returned to IG2017 by August 5, 2017.
- Media are responsible for any visa, electronic travel authorization or other documents they may require to enter Canada : http://can-am.gc.ca/can-am/visa.aspx?lang=eng
*Freelance journalists and photographers are welcome to apply, however, priority will be given to those media with demonstrable credentials and experience covering sport, military or other Invictus Games-related content.
- Downloadable Media Kit
Nations Communications Contact Information
In addition to locating competitors at the venues in the i-Zones, access to competitors should also be arranged through contacting the communications team for each of the nations
Public Information Office
|New Zealand||David Pilgrim
|United Kingdom||Gemma Attew
|United States||Andrea K. Cox
- Invictus Games Toronto 2017 Organizing Committee funds independent study on impact of adaptive sport competition on military, veterans and their families
- Please visit our Flickr account to view photos from our key milestones.