The Hospitality Food & Beverage (HOS F&B) Function is responsible for providing food and beverage services to client groups at all venues outside of the Invictus Village (Sheraton Hotel). These client groups include: Workforce, Competitors, Games Guests, Media, and Spectators.
The HOS F&B team is looking for inspired, energetic and caring individuals for the Hospitality F&B Crew position. As a Crew member, you will have the opportunity to interact with competitors and team officials from 17 different Nations, as well as fellow Workforce from across Canada and the Globe.
As a Hospitality Crew member, your job is to make sure that Competitors, Team Officials, and Workforce receive their daily venue meal entitlements on time, and in a positive, clean and safe environment
As a Hospitality Crew member, you will be inspired and rewarded for supporting a remarkable Games and providing a positive impression of Toronto to our guests.
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: Customer Service
- Collect meal vouchers from Competitors, Team Officials and Workforce in designated break areas
- Maintain a positive and patient attitude when dealing with client groups
- Escalate client queries and/or issues promptly through the appropriate channels
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: Hospitality
- Ensure a Hospitality first approach in dealing with Workforce and Competitors to provide a welcoming and positive experience
- Incorporate solutions to language barriers in all operations involving client communication
- Ensure break areas are tidy (this may include clearing/bussing of tables) and free of trip hazards
- Incorporate solutions to accessibility barriers
Key Skill/ Area of Experience: Venue Operations
- Assist Hospitality Venue Manager with the daily reconciliation of Meal Vouchers
- Assist Hospitality Venue Manager with quality assurance audits (i.e. taking photos of food served; timing waits at spectator concessions during peak hours)
- Assist Hospitality Venue Manager with daily venue reporting